Listen below or click here for full show notes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Star Trek: The City of Boston Declares March 26th Leonard Nimoy Day
- Watch Trailer For ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks’ Season One On Blu-ray and DVD – TrekMovie.com
- ‘Star Trek: Strange New Worlds’ Adds Five To Cast As Production Begins – Deadline
- Star Trek: Voyager Documentary Title Revealed
- The Star Trek Voyager Documentary | Indiegogo
In Vulcan, Alberta, Canada news:
Vulcan County could be home to 83 wind turbines taller than the Calgary Tower | CBC News
Here are 13 stories we didn’t have time to cover. Everything from the bedside manner of the real life Julian Bashir to a look back at the vintage charm of some classic Star Trek conventions, and more.
- The Comforting Energy of Dr. Julian Bashir
- Star Trek’s William Shatner has never watched the original series
- As Star Trek Turns 55, Please See This Awesome Photo Of Icon Tom Petty Hanging Out On The Enterprise – CINEMABLEND
- Why Voyager’s Doctor Cameoed In Star Trek: First Contact
- Star Trek: Judgment Rites Was the Final Season The Original Series Deserved | Den of Geek
- Captain Kirk’s Wisest Quotes
- Star Trek Strange New Worlds: Anson Mount knows who the star is
- Star Trek’s Chase Masterson uses heroes to create heroes
- Star Trek’s William Shatner Is Preserving Himself Through Interactive AI
- Star Trek alum Gates McFadden’s new podcast from The Nacelle Company has a premiere date: April 28, 2021 — Daily Star Trek News
- Star Trek 4 Would Have Failed If Kirk Was Enterprise’s Captain
- ZEFRAM COCHRANE STATUE
- Check Out the Vintage Charm of These Star Trek Conventions | Star Trek
Star Trek: First Contact
Release: November 22, 1996
Directed By: Jonathan Frakes
Screenplay by: Brannon Braga and Ronald D. Moore
Warp Speed Round Table
Last time we asked: If you could make one meal with a replicator, what would it be and with whom? (Whom being a fictional Star Trek character)
This time around…Who has the worst job in Starfleet? Bonus: What do you think the worst job in Starfleet is?
Time to refill the dilithium chamber and try to warp on out of here.
- Find Clinton at Comedy4Cast
- Find Chuck and Kreg at Technorama Podcast
If you liked the show, please be sure to tell a friend about it. And subscribe, so you’ll never miss an episode.
We’d love to hear from you. Follow us on Twitter (@thetopicistrek), visit our Facebook page or visit thetopicistrek.com
Don’t put on the red shirt!