Listen below or click here for full show notes
Belated Happy First Contact Day!
- Ethan Peck Says He Has Drunk The Star Trek Kool-Aid And Would Love To Play Spock In A New Series – TrekMovie.com
- Paramount Holding Live Virtual Screening Of ‘Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan’ On April 25th – TrekMovie.com
- Pacific Opera Project offers up Star Trek-themed opera with Abduction from the Seraglio livestream — Daily Star Trek News
12 additional stories we did not have time to discuss:
- Star Trek: The Unsettling Stars Preview Released
Check Out an Exclusive Excerpt and Audio Q&A From Star Trek: The Unsettling Star
- WATCH: Ethan Peck Reads Too Many Tribbles | Star Trek
- GalaxyCon Live features two interviews with Star Trek stars this week — Daily Star Trek News
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Spock and More Get the Easter Egg Treatment
- Frugal Trekkies’ Guide To Enjoying Star Trek For Free – TrekMovie.com
- How The X-Men Joined The Crew of STAR TREK’s Enterprise
- Picard Composer Gives Us An Update On Star Trek 4
- STAR TREK distributes Admiral Picard’s Quarantine Log Producer – GeekTyrant – Mashviral News
- Wilson Cruz: Culber Gets To Do More Doctoring In ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 3 – TrekMovie.com
- Star Trek: Every Character With Their Own Signature Maneuver
- Star Trek: Picard: Commodore Oh’s Real Romulan Name Revealed
- Picard Had Star Trek’s Best First Season Since The Original Series
PSA: Vulcan Canada is still closed
Follow-ups on “Star Trek: Picard”
Warp Speed Round Table
“What bonus skill do you wish Picard had been given?”
- On our Facebook page, Gary Lindros replied “Life.”
Time to refill the dilithium chamber and try to warp on out of here.
If you liked the show, please be sure to tell a friend about it. And subscribe, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Until next time, don’t put on the red shirt!