Listen below or click here for full show notes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Belated Happy First Contact Day!
Until April 23rd, you can watch for free on @CBSAllAccess in the US with the code: GIFT. https://bit.ly/PicardGift
- Ethan Peck Says He Has Drunk The Star Trek Kool-Aid And Would Love To Play Spock In A New Series – TrekMovie.com
- Paramount Holding Live Virtual Screening Of ‘Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan’ On April 25th – TrekMovie.com
- Pacific Opera Project offers up Star Trek-themed opera with Abduction from the Seraglio livestream — Daily Star Trek News
12 additional stories we did not have time to discuss:
- Star Trek: The Unsettling Stars Preview Released
Check Out an Exclusive Excerpt and Audio Q&A From Star Trek: The Unsettling Star
- WATCH: Ethan Peck Reads Too Many Tribbles | Star Trek
- GalaxyCon Live features two interviews with Star Trek stars this week — Daily Star Trek News
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Spock and More Get the Easter Egg Treatment
- Frugal Trekkies’ Guide To Enjoying Star Trek For Free – TrekMovie.com
- How The X-Men Joined The Crew of STAR TREK’s Enterprise
- Picard Composer Gives Us An Update On Star Trek 4
- STAR TREK distributes Admiral Picard’s Quarantine Log Producer – GeekTyrant – Mashviral News
- Wilson Cruz: Culber Gets To Do More Doctoring In ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 3 – TrekMovie.com
- Star Trek: Every Character With Their Own Signature Maneuver
- Star Trek: Picard: Commodore Oh’s Real Romulan Name Revealed
- Picard Had Star Trek’s Best First Season Since The Original Series
PSA: Vulcan Canada is still closed
Follow-ups on “Star Trek: Picard”
Warp Speed Round Table
“What bonus skill do you wish Picard had been given?”
- On our Facebook page, Gary Lindros replied “Life.”
Time to refill the dilithium chamber and try to warp on out of here.
- Find Clinton at Comedy4Cast
- Find Chuck and Kreg at Technorama Podcast
If you liked the show, please be sure to tell a friend about it. And subscribe, so you’ll never miss an episode.
We’d love to hear from you. Follow us on Twitter (@thetopicistrek), visit our Facebook page or visit thetopicistrek.com
Until next time, don’t put on the red shirt!