Listen below or click here for full show notes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- (from Sky.com) – British filmmaker SJ Clarkson to be first female Star Trek movie director
- (from io9) – This New Star Trek: Discovery Teaser Offers a Fleeting Glimpse of the Enterprise and Its Crew
- (from Space.com) – ‘AMC Visionaries: James Cameron’s Story of Science Fiction’ Invades TV Monday
- (from TrekMovie.com) – https://trekmovie.com/2018/04/19/see-and-hear-the-2018-hallmark-star-trek-ornaments-in-action/
- (from Vice.com) – This Neurologist Found Out What Happens to Our Brains When We Die – VICE
- (VulcanConventon.com) – Vul-Con 2018, Vulcan, Alberta, Canada
- Captain Killy cosplay with Mary Chieffo
Stories we couldn’t get to:
- A Healthier Viacom Makes a CBS Deal Trickier – WSJ
- “Star Wars” meets “Star Trek” at OSU event | Local | gazettetimes.com
- Watch: Star Trek-The Orthodontal Experience + More Great Links – TrekMovie.com
- Has Paramount Finally Figured out How to Handle Star Trek? | FANDOM
This week we begin what Kreg has dubbed our “Trek Time Travel Lookback” series. Over the course of several episodes we’re going to be giving our thoughts on all the Star Trek films, one at a time. And, of course, we’re going to begin with “Star Trek: The Motion Picture.”. Let’s start with a little bit (or a lot) of background on this one. Because “The Motion Picture” has a lot of history and chaos behind it.
“Things that make you go ‘hmmmm’.” – With regards to “Star Trek: The Motion Picture,” was Kirk essential to this mission? Or did he just mess things up?
End Of Show
It’s about time to refill the dilithium chamber and get on out of here.
- Find Clinton at Comedy4Cast
- Find Chuck and Kreg at Technorama Podcast
If you liked the show, please be sure to tell a friend about it. And subscribe, so you’ll never miss an episode.
We’d love to hear from you. Follow us on Twitter (@thetopicistrek), visit our Facebook page or visit thetopicistrek.com
Until next time, on behalf of Chuck, Kreg and myself, I’m Clinton, thanking you for listening. And, as we always say here on “The Topic Is Trek”
Don’t put on the red shirt