Listen below or click here for full show notes
- From ComicBook.com – ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Will Reconcile With Canon Says Showrunner
- From SyFy.com – How can we make Star Trek: Discovery canon? How can we make Star Trek: Discovery canon? | SYFY WIRE
- From TrekMovie.com – Adam Nimoy Steps Down From Directing Deep Space Nine Doc, Release Pushed Back – TrekMovie.com
- From ComicBook.com – Kevin Feige Reveals What Marvel Took From Star Trek
- From DailyMail.co.uk – Klingon bat’leth from Star Trek handed over in amnesty | Daily Mail Online
- From StarTrek.com – Star Trek San Francisco Giants to Host Star Trek Night
- From DigitalSpy.com – 9 scrapped Star Trek series you’ll never get to see
- From Medium.com – These are the deep learning, neural network voyages of the starship Enterprise…
- From StarTrek.com – Star Trek Captain’s Holiday Ale Ready for Consumption
Has the “everyday hero” supplanted the classic Kirk-Picard-Janeway archetype in Trek and other sci-fi?
Warp Speed Roundtable
Name your poison: Which would you rather have right now: And why?
- A fortune cookie while standing with Lorca in his ready room
- A glass of raktajino with Garek on the Deep Space 9 promenade
- A bowl of plomeek soup with Spock and Nurse Chapel in his quarters
If you liked the show, please be sure to tell a friend about it. And subscribed, so you’ll never miss an episode.
To find our Special Guest CJ, head over to Twinklergirl’s Community of Awesome
We’d love to hear from you. Follow us on Twitter (@TheTopicIsTrek), visit our facebook page, or visit TheTopicIsTrek.com.
And be sure to check out the other, mostly-not-Trek-related podcasts we work on, Technorama and comedy4cast.
Until next time, on behalf of Chuck, Kreg, Cj and myself, I’m Clinton, thanking you for listening. And, as we always say here on “The Topic is Trek”:
“Don’t put on the red shirt!”