Listen below or click here for full show notes
- (from StarTrek.com) – Star Trek FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: Lost Scenes
- (from Me TV.com) – 5 original Star Trek episodes that were banned overseas
- (from TrekMovie.com) – ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Picks Up GLAAD, Empire And Publicity Awards Nominations – TrekMovie.com
- (from Vice.com) – The Story of ‘Hyperchess,’ a 3D Chess Game Inspired by Star Trek – Motherboard
- (from iNews.co.uk) – ‘Star Trek’ tractor beam could levitate humans, scientists say – The i newspaper online iNews
- (from SyFy.com) – Gene Roddenberry’s original pitch for Star Trek
- (from Forbes.com) – Could ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Be Right About Parallel Universes? Vaulting Ambition (S1E12) Recap
It’s time for us to head out on our Main Mission, where we take a Z minus 10,000 meters dive into one subject — and try to stay on course.
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!
We will discuss Episode 11 “The Wolf Inside””and 12 “Vaulting Ambition of Star Trek: Discovery
The Wolf Inside
- Crewmembers beamed out into space
- Lorca spending lots of time in the agonizer booth
- Tilly tries to rescue Stamets
- Burnham goes on a mission to find out why/how Klingons are working with others
- Tyler loses it and Voq emerges
- We find out that Georgiou is the Emperor
- Burnham and Lorca go to the I.S.S. Charon — the Emperor’s huge palace ship
- Lorca is locked into another agonizer booth.
- Burnham and Georgiou dine on Kelpien
- Stamets finds his mirror self in the Mycelial network
- Stamets gets to say goodbye to Culber — is this really goodbye?
- Stamets comes out of his coma — but so does mirror Stamets
- Burnham reveals that she is from a parallel universe – Georgiou kills (almost) everyone!
- We find out that Lorca is from the mirror universe.
Warp Speed Roundtable
Now that we’re safely back on board, it’s time to take on one rapid-fire topic in our Warp Speed Roundtable.
Shuttle Pod or Airlock segment.
This time around: The Traveler
(in episodes “Where No One Has”Gone Before,” “Journey’s End,” and “Remember Me.”)
If you liked the show, please be sure to tell a friend about it. And subscribed, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Until next time, on behalf of Chuck, Kreg and myself, I’m Clinton, thanking you for listening. And, as we always say here on “The Topic is Trek”:
“Don’t put on the”red shirt!”