Listen below or click here for full show notes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subspace Chatter (NEWS)
- AV CLUB: Star Trek: Discovery will launch in September
- STAR TREK ALUM RETURNS TO DIRECT UPCOMING EPISODE OF DISCOVERY
- NERDIST: Diamond Select’s Star Trek Starship Enterprise is so hot it’s on fire
- SCIENCE MAGAZINE: What watching “Star Trek” can teach you about scientific integrity
- The Voyager episode “Nothing Human” is used as part of a curriculum.
- Vulcan hosts Canada Day fundraiser to raise money for new Star Trek-themed pool
- TREKMOVIE.COM: Star Trek: Operation Enterprise Coaster Now Open In Germany – Photos & Video
- TREK MOVIE.COM: Exclusive: Nicholas Meyer Talks Star Trek: Discovery’s “Niche” And Hints At Another Star Trek Project
- STAR TREK.COM: Enter to win the Star Trek Las Vegas Sweepstakes (thru 6/26)
- VENTURE BEAT: How Star Trek inspired Amazon’s Alexa
- 14850.COM: “Star Trek” actor will challenge Tom Reed for New York 23rd
- COMICBOOK.COM: Star Trek: Discovery Producers Assures Series Is Written By Variety Of Hardcore Fans
- COMICBOOK.COM: Star Trek: Discovery Producer On Series’ LGBTQ Representation
- SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE:’Star Trek’ tricorders are boldly going forward
- USA TODAY: Just in case you meet an alien: Here’s where to learn Klingon
- DERRY NOW: Police in Derry appeal for information after nearly 4000 Star Trek trading cards of ‘quite a high value’ are stolen in burglary
Main Mission Question
Now that “Star Trek: Discovery” has an official air date, are you excited? Anxious? What are you hoping for in Star Trek: Discovery?
Airlock? or Shuttle Pod?
Armory Officer Lt. Malcolm Reed (“Star Trek: Enterprise”).
That’s it for this edition. If you like the show, be sure to tell a friend.
If you want to stay in touch with us, you can follow us on Twitter (@TheTopicIsTrek), visit our facebook page, or visit The Topic Is Trek.com.
Until next time,
Warp Speed Ahead